Testosterone Therapy and Treatment
It’s time to feel like your old self again! Are you ready to start having energy for all the things you love? We can help you get your motivation and love of life back!
What’s all the fuss about…
Aside from being the primary male sex hormone, testosterone regulates many vital functions including bone and muscle mass, sex drive, fat distribution, and red blood cell production.
Unfortunately, symptoms of testosterone deficiency are nonspecific which may lead to a delay in diagnosis and proper testosterone therapy. Symptoms of testosterone deficiency may include, but are not limited to, erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, weight gain, low energy levels, lack of motivation, fatigue, irritability, and depression. Often, relatively low testosterone levels may coexist with some of the more common chronic medical conditions, such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and metabolic problems.
Correcting testosterone deficiency is possible for many, and it’s one of the cornerstone services of Alchemy Wellness Center.
The process of testosterone therapy at Alchemy Wellness in Dallas
First step: Complete the Get Started form
- Once we receive your online request, we’ll email you consent and medical history forms.
- After we receive your paperwork, if you’re in the DFW area, we will have you come in for a rapid testosterone test. We will draw blood for a complete panel, and your medication and supplies will be ordered and shipped directly to your house.
- When we get your lab results, we will schedule either an in-person or telemedicine visit so we can review them with you.
- If you’re not local, we will order labs for you to have drawn where you live, and once they’re back, we will review them with you, and your meds and supplies will be ordered.
- The initial consultation with the lab is $250. This is a membership with a minimum of 3 months. We do this because it typically takes this amount of time for you to really feel the benefits. The monthly cost is $200. This includes your medication and follow-up lab work. You’ll also have access to your provider via our Patient Portal or secure texts..
Testosterone Therapy – Enclomiphene, the Testosterone Alternative
This medication is taken orally and stimulates your own natural production of testosterone. Because of this Enclomiphene is generally well tolerated with minimal side effects. If you’re a young man still interested in having a family this could be the ideal option for you. Fertility is preserved and may be increased due to the effect of Enclomiphene on testicular size and sperm production. It’s also been shown to increase lean body mass. Enclomiphene is a great first-line drug for everyone EXCEPT those with primary hypogonadism. Otherwise, for age-related, or what we call secondary hypogonadism, it’s an excellent choice.
We also treat other men’s health issues including erectile dysfunction. ED may occur due to various medical and psychological reasons. We can help you sort out the cause and figure out which treatment option will work best.
Schedule your consultation now to learn how our experienced providers at Alchemy Wellness can help you