It’s time to feel like your old self again! Are you ready to start having energy for all the things you love? We can help you get your motivation and love of life back!
What’s all the fuss about…
Aside from being the primary male sex hormone, testosterone regulates many vital functions including bone and muscle mass, sex drive, fat distribution, and red blood cell production.
Unfortunately, symptoms of testosterone deficiency are nonspecific which may lead to a delay in diagnosis and proper treatment. Symptoms of testosterone deficiency may include but are not limited to erectile dysfunction, decreased libido, weight gain, low energy levels, lack of motivation, fatigue, irritability, and depression. Often, relatively low testosterone levels may coexist with some of the more common chronic medical conditions such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and metabolic problems.
Correcting testosterone deficiency is possible for many and it’s one of the cornerstone services of Alchemy Wellness center.
Here’s the process
First step: Complete the Get Started form
- Once we receive your online request you’ll have a phone or telehealth visit with a provider to explain the program. If you want to move forward we’ll email you consent and medical history forms.
- After we receive your paperwork we’ll have you come in for a rapid testosterone test. At this point we’ll also order further lab testing that you can have done in the next few days and your medication will be ordered. This will be delivered right to your home.
- When we get your lab results we will schedule either an in person or telemedicine visit so we can review them with you.
- Initial consultation with labs is $175. This amount is then applied to your first month’s cost.
- This is a membership with a minimum of 3 months. We do this because it typically takes this amount of time for you to really feel the benefits. The monthly cost is $395. This includes your medication, follow up lab work, and visits. You’ll also have access to your provider via our Patient Portal or secure texts.
Enclomiphene, the testosterone alternative
This medication is taken orally and stimulates your own natural production of testosterone. Because of this Enclomiphene is generally well tolerated with minimal side effects. . If you’re a young man still interested in having a family this could be the ideal option for you. Fertility is preserved, and may be increased due to the effect of Enclomiphene on testicular size and sperm production. It’s also been shown to increase lean body mass. Enclomiphene is a great first line drug for everyone EXCEPT those with primary hypogonadism. Otherwise, for age related, or what we call secondary hypogonadism, it’s an excellent choice.
We also treat other men’s health issues including erectile dysfunction. ED may occur due to various medical and psychological reasons. We can help you sort out the cause and figure out which treatment option will work best.
Schedule your consultation now to learn how our experienced providers at Alchemy Wellness can help you